Hi, I'm still Andres Santana, a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High. For this blog I'll be yet again introducing the readers to their lovely writer and talking a little about myself before I get into the project based content blogs. Some of my favorite past times are playing Minecraft with friends, listening to music and pretty much anything I can do with a friend. I grew up in a hispanic household, raised by my Argentinian mom and Colombian dad. Because of them I can fluently speak Spanish, and have been able to take Spanish classes for the past 4 years and have been able to refine the grammatical kinks in my speaking. Along with AICE Spanish and AICE Media, I take AICE European History, Debate, Pre-Calculus, AICE English, and Executive Internship. In Exec, I'm able to be simulated in a real court setting, planning for trials, preparing witnesses for direct and cross examinations, and learning the Federal Rules of Evidence for objections to make in trial. We even get to h...
Comments
Post a Comment