Hi, I'm still Andres Santana, a sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High. For this blog I'll be yet again introducing the readers to their lovely writer and talking a little about myself before I get into the project based content blogs. Some of my favorite past times are playing Minecraft with friends, listening to music and pretty much anything I can do with a friend. I grew up in a hispanic household, raised by my Argentinian mom and Colombian dad. Because of them I can fluently speak Spanish, and have been able to take Spanish classes for the past 4 years and have been able to refine the grammatical kinks in my speaking. Along with AICE Spanish and AICE Media, I take AICE European History, Debate, Pre-Calculus, AICE English, and Executive Internship. In Exec, I'm able to be simulated in a real court setting, planning for trials, preparing witnesses for direct and cross examinations, and learning the Federal Rules of Evidence for objections to make in trial. We even get to h...
Welcome back everyone, today we have a problem. As you were previously told we were set to record everything at my house this week. We were set to uber there and would film everything we needed to and begin the last stage of editing before we had finally finished this project. Until about 2 days ago, when I had felt myself throwing up, with 104 degree fevers, and unable to get myself out of bed. As if we didn't already have enough logistical problems ahead of us, I had fallen sick with BOTH types of Influenza, because just one wasn't enough. This unfortunately set us back about a week for production. This was incredibly unfortunate because as badly as we wanted to film, safety is our number one priority and we couldn't risk getting anyone in KAMY studios sick, even if it was too late for me. Our new date for filming will be in the first week of March, giving me plenty of time to recover and still keeping pace with our deadlines. I've already explained before that our g...
And the planning begins! Hey guys and welcome back to my blog! The last time you read I was researching for my short film. My group and I were doing things like comparing short films to its feature film version, looking at conventions of short films in our genre we chose (mystery), and etc. Now that my group and I have done the research it’s finally the time to start planning for our short film. So, in this blog, I wanted to talk to you guys about the ideas our group came up with when it comes to the scheduling, location, backup plans, and etc, for our film! Schedule So, for the schedule of our movie, we want to have it completely done and submitted by March 13th. By, this date we will have all of our marketing, editing, and filming done. So, our group decided to start filming around mid February. By filming in mid February, this will allow our group leniency. For example, if we forget to film a certain aspect of the movie, by having a month left, it will allow us to go back and ...
Comments
Post a Comment